Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1391
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im looking way forward to the FPS star wars game, i hope its not a dissapointment

  2. #1392
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dammit, yet another case of "if your child kills someone, just blame it on the videogames": its Manhunt this time (includes comments from Tony Blair).
    I suppose the parents of these killers cant take it that they raised their children poorly, and use videogames as a scapegoat. What losers.

  3. #1393
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    even the police disagree =P blaming drugs, which ofcourse are teh real culprit

    how many millions of ppl play violent games and dont do a thing wrong this guy was high on something and obviously desperate for some reason ;\

  4. #1394
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still, at least Tony Blair insists that videogames need not be censored, they just need to tighten up the age rating regulations and such, which is fine by me since im nearly 18 already [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #1395
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell me about it Nevan!! What cars are in it? Driving System? I'm really curious!! ^^
    Cata, snap outa it!!

  6. #1396
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT RO: I'm in iRO Chaos, my character's name is Miguel_ (~18/~14 SWDM), I can be seen outside Izlude at least twice every day.

    ????

    IRT Cav WRT lost RPG: Try RPGMaker communities, if it's a finished RPG it shouldn't be too hard to find as there weren't too many last time I checked.

    ????

    WRT Manhunt:

    Police investigating the Stefan Pakeerah case have repeatedly denied making any link between the murder and the Manhunt videogame, with the motive for the murder being given as robbery in order to pay off a drugs-related debt.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">So he's actually a stupid junkie who probably deserves not to live, and it has nothing to do with videogames, but the society doesn't want to think a 14 year old pest could be inherently stupid and/or evil and in any case miserable, and they blame the nearest videogame/TV program/cell phone antennas of all their problems. Clearly it's a case of Human Stupidus.


    IRT Cav: how many millions of ppl play violent games and dont do a thing wrong

    Of course, but people will always blame games if some retarded 12 year old kills somebody "because I saw it in the game" (what a lame excuse) ? and this is not Stefan Pakeerah's case, but anyways. And I ask: why not blaming religion for the millions of fuckers who kill and killed in the name of ghod? Why not blaming books too? I'm sure more than one murderer must have read books. And why not blaming air? Murderers breathe air.


    IRT Cata: Still, at least Tony Blair insists that videogames need not be censored

    For what I've heard and read, Tony Blair seems to be a pretty good politician.

    ????

    IRT Cata: Its strange, but my gaming activity as of late has just reduced to nothing

    Because of low free time, I shifted from games to anime this year, and played very few hours a week since April, but now I'm out of new anime and I felt like playing an RPG, so I guess they are phases.

  7. #1397
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer: It has no real world cars but you can see that they are similar. The game is mainly about crashing into other cars so you can get points and nitro. It is also really easy to unlock other cars for the novice racer.

  8. #1398
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So it's a game about Schumacher? The first half of his career was about crashing into other cars so he can get world championships and cash.

  9. #1399
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT games related stupidity: To be honest, i have experienced a case of this, and i can see what people mean when you can be influenced by games. Basicly, i had to go out and pick up some milk after playing GTA:VC. I took my bike, and had to remind myself that if rode into the road carelessly (like in the game) i would crash and maybe die. I'm not kidding here.

    Now if that could happen to a smart person like myself, it's pretty understand-able that kids and retards could be influenced into violence.

    Still, i don't blame games, i blame retarded parents for buying them games, and also shopkeepers for selling children and non-gaming parents violent games.

    Problem is, many of my friends and myself all own products for 18 years+. I have two 18 movies which i brought in the shops. Still, i suppose it will be a luxury i would need to give up for a year to stop retards.

  10. #1400
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds, cool, I love to crash!! And I can't even do any other way lol.
    Only in crash mode... I loved that. and teh music? Rock? Techno? what? And you say you have to crash during races, to get turbo?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •